Frequently Asked Questions
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We offer a 7-day return policy on full priced items that are unused, unworn, and in the original packaging. (7-day period begins from date of receipt)
All returns and exchanges require prior approval. Please email email@example.com with your request. If approved, we will issue you a return label. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange/return of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer free shipping on returns. The price of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, excluding all shipping fees.
Please allow up to 7 business days for your return or exchange to process.
Merchandise showing any signs of wear, resizing, or damage will not be accepted and returned to sender.
Custom orders are FINAL SALE and thus non-refundable and ineligible for exchange.
There will be extended return windows during peak holiday seasons. Those changes will be announced here when available.
All purchases on STONED Jewelry Concierge come in our signature packaging.
If your item is a gift we will include a gift bag, ribbon and gift tag. You can also include a gift message in the order notes at checkout. We ask that you kindly keep your message to 50 characters max.
We also offer gift cards for your convenience available here. Please note gift cards are non-refundable.
You can learn more about our bespoke program here
Please note that all custom orders are FINAL SALE.
You can reach out to us to book at appointment here
We are a concierge service after all and are happy to meet you wherever you are to help you with your purchase!
We offer several modes of delivery:
Hand Delivery: If you live within Fairfield County, CT we offer hand delivery free of charge. We make these deliveries 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays. If you require same-day delivery, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will do our best to accommodate.
Standard Shipping: Free on all orders over $250, Standard Shipping usually arrives within 2-4 days of your order.
Next Day Shipping: Free on all orders over $500
We currently ship to all states within the continental US. We do not offer international shipping at this time.
Please note that all shipped items will require an adult signature upon delivery
Our shipping boxes are unmarked and are sent from "SJC" to avoid theft.
We presently only deliver to the Billing Address
Normal wear-and-tear is to be expected with any piece of jewelry (exposure to dust and dirt, body oil, lotions and soaps, or even air and moisture can dull your favorite pieces over time and rob them of their gleam), but here are some of our favorite tips and tricks of the trade to keep your pieces looking good as new:
Assuming your jewelry is either platinum, gold or silver and ONLY has diamonds, you can use Windex to clean it. (this is our favorite trick).
- Spray some windex on a paper towel or better, a soft microfiber towel.
- Gently pass over your jewelry until satisfied.
For everything else (or if the windex trick freaks you out):
- Mix a bit of Dawn dish detergent in warm, not hot, water
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Carefully brush with a new, soft toothbrush.
- Place in lukewarm water to rinse.
- Air dry or carefully towel-dry with paper towel or regular cloth
For super stubborn dirt, try adding some carbonated water - this can help loosen soil and remove any debris trapped in the setting and on the facets of a stone.
Remember: gold is a soft metal. Be gentle during the brushing and drying processes.
To just add lustre, we love Conoisseurs Gold+Silver Dry Jewelry Wipes
How to Properly Care for Your Jewelry
- Remove rings when washing your hands, applying beauty products, cleaning the house, or applying lotions to keep the settings grime-free.
- Don’t wear jewelry while swimming — chlorine and salt water can damage it.
- Get valuable jewelry checked regularly by a reputable jeweler to make sure the stones are in good shape and the settings are secure.
Even while properly caring for your jewelry, things can happen. We are happy to facilitate repairs on any piece we sell.
- We will repair - at no charge - any breakage caused by manufacturer defect within 6 months of receipt of purchase.
- Repairs needed after 6 months or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair fee.
- Pricing for repairs will vary depending on severity of damage.
- To request repair information please email our concierge at email@example.com with your original order number and a photo of your damaged item.